The community bus is re starting on Wednesday 12th August 2020. The times of the schedule have not changed such before the lock down. However, there are conditions to it’s use :
- There can be no more than ten passengers on the bus at any one time.
- All passengers must wear a face covering whilst travelling on the bus, otherwise they will not be permitted to enter the bus.
- It is desirable that all passengers have their own hand sanitiser and apply before entering the bus. The driver will have a supply of hand sanitiser in the case of emergency.
- Passengers will be directed to their allocated seat to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, the Bishopston Community Bus will stop running from the 25/03/2020 until further notice.
If you have any issues or need any help, please ring the above number where you will be put in touch with a volunteer close to where you live.
Page 2 of the June 2019 Newsletter, 4th paragraph – Cabaret Night should read: ‘Queen Cabaret NOT Elvis’ and alcoholic drinks are not allowed on the school premises.
The audit notice has been displayed at the following places:
- Bishopston Community Centre
- Murton Clinic
- Bishopston Post Office
- Manselfield Notice Board
The full audit documents are available for inspection from the Clerk Mr Vince Price, 37, Manselfield Road, Murton SA3 3AG, between the hours of 10am and 4pm Monday- Friday from Monday 1st July to Wednesday 31st July 2019.
May Day celebrations this year will be held on Monday the 6th May. The community Council are arranging several small events to supplement the May Pole dancing, by Bishopston Primary School. Any person wishing to have a stall or other activity, please contact the Clerk to the Council who will forward the requests to the May Day Committee.